https://chalklineinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chalkline-JPG-012816_1-300x75-300x75.jpg 0 0 Seamus McGrady https://chalklineinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chalkline-JPG-012816_1-300x75-300x75.jpg Seamus McGrady2016-05-12 16:53:192019-09-03 10:54:32The VisiSpecs Word Add-in is no longer in my menus.
Microsoft Windows and Word updates can clear the local user’s cache and may remove Add-ins from the ribbon menus.
To enable the disabled add-in do one of the following in Word:
- File > Options > Add-ins > Manage COM Add-ins > Click Go…
- If the Load Behavior says Load at Startup, check the box to enable VisiWord and click OK (do not click Add).
- If the Load Behavior says anything else, Go to File > Options > Add-ins > Manage COM Add-ins (use drop down to go to Disabled Items) and click Go…
- Check the box to enable VisiWord and click the Enable button.
- Close and reopen Word to ensure VisiSpecs tab and ribbon menu are enabled.
- If this does not enable the VisiWord Add-in automatically each time you open Word, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall the VisiWord addin.