Chalkline, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated C# developer to help us continue our growth in delivering superior software applications and services to the Architectural, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) market. Chalkline delivers high value solutions to customers across the globe. Our small company enables top talent the opportunity to get involved in multiple aspects of the business with career advancement opportunities across organizations as we grow. Our customers choose our products and services as it helps their business deliver better products while saving time and money. Customer testimonials are abundant due to the diligence of the Chalkline team in delivering easy to use and value driven solutions and services.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications using a wide range of Microsoft technologies including C#, .NET, MVC, WebApi. Azure SQL Databases, and Azure Web Services.
- Build C# applications from back-end services to front-end desktop applications.
- Design and implement new features and fix issues that are discovered in the existing code base.
- Manage desktop deployment solutions to customer’s sites and the Companie’s Web Services platforms.
- Research, evaluate, and if appropriate, implement new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent, relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of development experience working with the Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Preferred experiences developing applications with MS Office technologies and VSTO.
- Additional experience developing RESTful web services with MVC – Webapi is a plus.
- Experience developing applications with and administration of SQL databases.
- Experience configuring and managing SQL databases and Web Services on Microsoft’s Azure platform is highly desirable.
- Ability to research complex technological problems and formulate recommendations for resolution.
Chalkline employees enjoy work at home options, health benefits, holidays, paid time off, advanced computing and communication systems, and more.