https://chalklineinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chalkline-JPG-012816_1-300x75-300x75.jpg 0 0 Jaimin Thakkar https://chalklineinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Chalkline-JPG-012816_1-300x75-300x75.jpg Jaimin Thakkar2020-02-26 09:00:282020-03-11 09:47:53Sales Engineer
Sales Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by listening to and identifying their needs and communicating solutions using our products and services.
- Identifies current and future product and customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and current customers.
- Provides product and service information by answering questions, demonstrating our products, and delivering training services.
- Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers, planning the sales process, and organized scheduling and follow through of tasks.
- Prepares cost proposals consulting with Chalkline sales management.
- Suggests improvements by analyzing sales, technical, and marketing processes and tools.
- Communicates timely and effectively both within Chalkline as well as externally with prospects and customers.
- Develops and delivers training and technical support tools to customers and prospects optimizing their use and implementation.
- Prepares sales forecasts and technical support reports.
- Tracks prospects and customer engagements and inquiries using Chalkline CRM and other business tools.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
- Travel to Industry Trade Shows and for Presentations or Training Services as needed (expected 2-5 times per year)
Sales Engineer Qualifications:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deliver excellent prospecting and selling tasks
- Presentation of product benefits and functionality
- Ability to negotiate with various parties to ensure enhancements to applications are addresses while maintaining/balancing business situations and constrictions.
- Well-developed logical thinking, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred. In computer science, engineering or architecture a plus.
- 2 to 5 years of industry sales experience preferred.
- Familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Familiarity with the AEC market is a plus.